Monday, September 14, 2015

florals & sneakers on a rainy day



sneakers: Converse; hat: Urban Outfitters; sunglasses: Prada}

I hate wearing sandals on a rainy day and I can't jump into wearing booties quite yet, so sneakers it is.  Converse has a line of rubber sneakers, which are perfect for rainy days (love these*).  I'm not complaining about the rain though because I'm happy I'm still wearing shorts mid-September (last year I was starting to wear cozy sweaters and layering already).  These shorts are one of the shorts I recently bought on sale (over 60% off!).  They're high-waisted, which I love, and super comfortable.  I can definitely see myself wearing these through the fall with a cozy sweater.  When the weather permits.

*Get 3% cash back from Ebates!

No comments:

Post a Comment