Thursday, August 20, 2015

smells like summer . . . and fall-ish






shoes: MICHAEL Michael Kors (bought in-store, found here and here); sunglasses: Prada}

Fall fashion is everywhere now and I'm so excited that I'll basically be able to experience my favourite season until spring now that I live in Myrtle Beach.  The only problem is that it won't start for a couple more months.  Not that I'm complaining!  They say it still gets cold here, but I saw the other day that I only blogged once in February (it was so cold!) and I just heard that some Canadians swim here in February.  I probably won't be swimming, but this is the first time I'm actually looking forward to winter because who gets excited to shop for a parka?  I do however get very excited to shop for sweaters.  So I've started looking for pieces that I can wear now through, well, basically every season here.  This dress will be perfect with booties and eventually my favourite Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots.  I love brights for the cooler temps and have been looking for a new hat.  This one is 100% wool so it'll keep your head warm.  Not that I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment