Saturday, July 25, 2015

two tank



{FP One Two Tank; ring: Free People (love these); shorts: One Teaspoon;
bracelet: BCBG; hat: Urban Outfitters; sunglasses: Prada}

You know when you go to check out your Free People shopping cart and then realize you put over $2,000 worth of stuff in your cart?  No?  Just me?  I do it all the time.  Then I remember I'm not rich and check out 3 or 4 items and cry myself to sleep.  I literally did it while I was looking for this tank to link to my blog and I had no intention of shopping (well I do now after I finish up with this post).  My last shopping trip I was specifically looking for a black tank and ended up grabbing a couple.  I love that this one is a two-in-one.  Honestly, I've always hated wearing a bra, but in this South Carolina heat it's painful.  But I find a lot of clothes the past few years have been too sheer so even black tanks are hard to wear without a bra (now I don't think I need to wear a bra but I find I still get looks if I'm not wearing one).  Anyway, not with this one.  And the details are killer, as always with Free People.  Speaking of which, there are a few items calling my name...

No comments:

Post a Comment