Friday, July 31, 2015

poolside


I feel really lucky that I get to spend most of my days by the pool with my kids.  What a change from working in an office every day for over 10 years.  Moving to Myrtle Beach has been an amazing experience and I'm so glad we took the leap.  What a change in wardrobe too.  I'm so used to wearing office clothes every day.  Now I live in shorts and a tee, summer dress, or romper.  Or cover-ups... Because I'm petite I could wear this tunic as a dress and it's especially perfect as a cover-up (also love this one), which is what I pictured when I bought it at the Anthro here at The Market Common.  My sister and I are heading back to that area tonight for a girls' night (dinner and Magic Mike XXL!) and I'm excited to wear a pretty cami that I bought a little while ago.  Stay tuned...  

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
-Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment