Sunday, June 21, 2015

palm tree life / white tee and cutoffs



{tee: Anthropologie; shorts: Levi's (bought in-store at Aritzia); hat: Talula; shoes: Miss Sixty;
initial necklace: Guess (old, love this Kate Spade one); bracelet: Coach; sunglasses: Prada}

Hi from Myrtle Beach!!  We've been here for almost two weeks now and it already feels like home.  It also still feels like we're on vacation so that's a bonus!  We drove to Pittsburgh for the night after closing our house and had awesome 'saucy balls' at a place called Sienna Mercato for lunch the next day.  I'm not big on meatballs but they are amazing.  Next up was Charlotte, North Carolina for the night.  The next day we had brunch at Mimosa Grill, which was all-you-can-eat (it was a Sunday).  I would've loved to spend more time in NC, but it was off to Myrtle Beach since we had an early closing the next day.  It's been non-stop unpacking ever since.  (I am STILL not done organizing my closet.  I finally have a walk-in again!)  I decided it was time to take a break and finally do some shopping!  I started with some online shopping of course (first stop, Saks.com!).  Then we headed to Market Common for some crepes at Crepe Creation Cafe and did a little shopping at Anthropologie, which is where I picked up this perfect white tee (and a few other things).  It's very, very hot here (apparently hotter than usual) so besides wearing a bathing suit, it's been shorts and tees every day.  And I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment