Thursday, May 28, 2015

the outdoors


{Wilfred Beaudry Blouse; FRAME Le Colour Ripped (love the white version); jacket: Free People;
hat: Urban Outfitters; sneakers: Converse (similar here); sunglasses: Prada}

I love living close to the lake.  Even though it's not a lake most would swim in, it's still a beautiful view and it always calms me.  I can only imagine what it'll be like living in Myrtle Beach.  I'm not the 'outdoorsy' type per se (I prefer fancy hotels over campsites), but working in an office for 15 years, I truly have been appreciating every day that I've been home (and outdoors), especially since the weather's been getting nicer in Ontario (even though it's unpredictable).  These pieces have been on repeat since I packed almost everything away.  One more week and I'll be living in shorts and bathing suits!

No comments:

Post a Comment