Monday, May 4, 2015

spring things

{tee: Sundry via Anthropologie}

Perfect weekend tee.

{top: Wilfred via Aritzia; jeans: Free People; bag: Urban Outfitters;
bracelet: Coach; shoes (not really seen): Steve Madden}

My favourite spring blouse.  I might buy it in every colour.

{shoes: ZARA}

The perfect gladiator sandal.

{top: ZARA (love this floral one); jeans: 7 For All Mankind (similar); bag: Urban Outfitters;
jacket: Anthropologie (old, love this and this one); shoes: Valentino (love these pink ones)}

Spring layering and colours.  (My last day of work outfit.)

{shorts: One Teaspoon via Aritzia; shirt: Madewell (similar)}

Denim on denim perfection.

I bought the Sundry 'Saturdays and Sundays' tee, above, because who doesn't love a Saturday or Sunday.  I actually bought it when I was in Myrtle Beach and visited the Anthropologie store, which is in such an adorable area called the Market Common - a must-see!  Today is officially my first day as a stay-at-home mom.  So everyday will feel like Saturday and Sunday and I feel so blessed.  (She even asked to take a nap early!)

All images via Instragram.

No comments:

Post a Comment