Thursday, May 21, 2015

peasant




top: Anthropologie; jeans, ring: Free People; bracelet: J.Crew; hat: Talula via Aritzia;
bag: Silence + Noise; shoes: MICHAEL Michael Kors (last year, love these); sunglasses: Prada}

In my last post I mentioned that I packed up most of my clothing for our big move so I've been repeating a few pairs of jeans lately.  (It's funny how little clothing you actually need.  It made me realize how important it is to buy pieces you really love - rather than quantity - because when you wear those pieces you love you always feel good wearing them.)  I am obsessed with these Free People jeans.  I'm so over dark jeans (except my new pair of black Frame Denim jeans) - for now.  I wore this beautiful Anthropologie top for Mother's Day but I never ended up getting a chance to take pictures.  I paired it with black dress pants since I took my MIL to a fancy restaurant for brunch.  I actually picked up this blouse when I was in Myrtle Beach a couple of months ago.  I can't believe we'll be living there in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment