Tuesday, May 26, 2015

kimono



top (love this and this one), ring, kimono: Free People; jeans: 7 For All Mankind (similar);
bracelet: J.Crew; shoes: Valentino (other colours); sunglasses: Prada}

I went out to dinner Friday night to say good-bye to one of my closest friends.  (Of course it'll be that much more fun when we get together next - in Myrtle Beach!)  It was a bit cool, but not cool enough to wear a jacket, and this Free People kimono is perfect for nights like that.  I knew I wanted to wear it (along with my Valentinos), so I went with a simple pair of jeans and white top.  I have a feeling I'll be living in this kimono in South Carolina since I can't imagine it gets too cold at night (at least not anytime soon).  Or I'll be picking up another one - it comes in 6 other colours and I love the new 'navy paisley' one!

No comments:

Post a Comment