Tuesday, May 19, 2015

gingham









{shirt: J.Crew; jeans: Marciano (old); sneakers: Vans;
hat: Urban Outfitters; bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs (old); sunglasses: Prada}

It was a gorgeous long weekend.  I wore this outfit running errands on Saturday.  (It ended up becoming so hot I had to change into shorts.)  I love gingham so I had to pick this pretty blouse up when I saw it at J.Crew, even though I am no longer working and I usually only wear shirts like this at work.  But it's so easy breezy and great for spring.  I paired it simply here with jeans, but I'm excited to mix it up and pair it with some floral shorts, or a floral skirt (btw, how pretty is this tree?), but I've pretty much packed up all my clothes for my big move to Myrtle Beach in less than a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment