Friday, April 17, 2015

spring layers


{jeans: Frame Le Colour Ripped; top (old, similar here), jacket: Free People;
sneakers: Vans; hat: Urban Outfitters; sunglasses: Prada}

This Free People jacket was the best investment I've ever made for a jacket.  Sometimes I'm not in the mood for a denim jacket but want that casual vibe and this one is so comfortable because of the knit sleeves, which makes it the perfect jacket.  And I feel the same way about these jeans.  I usually look at skinny jeans (the really, really skinny ones) and think to myself after picking them up, I will never want to put these on because they will be so uncomfortable.  But these are SO comfortable.  They have a stretchy material.  They are the perfect jean to transition into spring and will take you right into fall.  (Or in my case, because I'm moving to Myrtle Beach, wear all year round.)

No comments:

Post a Comment