Wednesday, April 29, 2015

flared







{Free People Isabelle Embroidered Flare; tee: Maison Scotch; sweater: Wilfred Free (sold out, similar);
hat: Urban Outfitters; booties: MICHAEL Michael Kors; sunglasses: Prada}

I wouldn't say my style is '70s or 'boho' (to be honest, I love so many styles that I don't have a particular one), but I'm definitely drawn to those pieces: flared jeans, high-waisted pants, flowy blouses, head pieces, etc.  Flared jeans have always been my favourite, whether they're 'in' or not.  I was told (or read) that because I'm petite, I shouldn't wear flared jeans, but I think as long as they're long and you wear wedges or platforms, I think they could actually make you look taller, especially with a darker jean.  But it's spring and I'm tired of wearing dark blue jeans.  Bonus: these jeans also have a built-in embroidered belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment