Sunday, January 11, 2015

new year neutrals (& baby pink)






{sweater (in 'Oatmeal'), beanie, rings: Free People; jeans: GAP; coat: Lovers + Friends;

I don't mind the winter when the sun is out (well, I hate it a little less).  Yesterday was a beautiful, sunny winter day and I broke in my new Stuart Weitzman boots.  I am so obsessed that I want to wear them every day.  (I was hoping to wear them on Friday to work but it had just snowed the night before and it was messy in the morning.)  Of course I have been playing dress up all weekend trying to put as many outfits together as possible to go with these boots.  I've never had boots really this colour before so I was a bit nervous but they match everything, even things I didn't think they'd match.  So what's that saying?  The amount you really paid for an item is the price you paid divided by the amount of times you've worn them?  Then by my calculations if I wear these 3x/wk for the next 7 wks then these boots really cost me only $50.  I'm pretty sure after I explain this to my husband he'll agree that I should get these in black too.

No comments:

Post a Comment