Thursday, January 8, 2015

current obsession: thigh high boot

 
I tried taking pictures a couple of times this past weekend of the outfits I was going to wear to work this week, but it was windy, freezing and even wet at times, so I called it quits pretty quickly.  I can deal with -0, but anything below that and I want to hibernate.  So I thought I would write a post today about my 'current obsession', which I haven't done in awhile, but will probably do more often until at least March.  My current obsession is these thigh high boots.  I've been coveting Stuart Weitzman OTK boots for some time and since winter makes me miserable and I did not buy one thing over the holidays (record breaking!), I decided to splurge (also because I could not find any that were nearly as comfortable).  I'm also hoping these boots will make me embrace winter.  I bought them in the 'Praline' and they are gorgeous.  I bought a couple of pairs of boots this A/W and they have not been the most comfortable and these feel like pillows.  They're thigh high yet when you put them on it doesn't even feel like you're wearing boots that high.  If you're going to invest in a pair of boots this winter, I highly recommend these.  They easily slide over any pair of skinny pants/jeans.  But more importantly, they will take you into Spring and look great paired with floral dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment