Sunday, December 28, 2014

puffer



{coat: GAP (last season's, love this camo one); sweater: Wildfox Couture;
jeans: 7 For All Mankind; beanie: Free People; boots: UGG Australia; sunglasses: Prada}

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!  We spent it at home and are now at the in-laws in the country a few hours east (brr).  As much as I hate the cold, I am sad that we didn't have a white Christmas.  I am happy though that I've avoided wearing a puffer coat and it's almost January.  I even got away with wearing a t-shirt recently (see last post).  But it's puffer weather here (although beautiful) and today I wore my Christmas sweater since I never got a chance to wear it.  But even though it's the beginning of winter, it's almost the beginning of a new year, which means it's almost spring.  And our countdown to Mexico, which I booked a couple of days ago, just in case winter is not kind to us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment