Sunday, December 21, 2014

magic carpet ride








{Free People Magic Carpet Ride Skirt; tee: Wilfred; cardigan: ZARA; hat: Urban Outfitters;
boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors (old); sunglasses: Prada}

I used to mainly buy skirts.  Because I'm petite, I don't like buying pants because I'm too lazy (and cheap in a way - I could use that money to buy more clothes!) to hem them.  I only recently got rid of some skirts that I've had for probably 10 years.  But now they have more cropped pants (which are regular length on me) and also, again because I'm lazy - this happened after having kids, I started buying more dresses: you just throw them on and go!  But when I went shopping the other day, I was thinking I wanted to buy a skirt.  Something interesting.  Then I came across this amazing Free People skirt, which is basically exactly what I was looking for.  You can wear it so many different ways (I hiked it up a bit here so it was shorter, but will also wear it a bit longer.  I can even hike it high enough (i.e., a tube dress) to make it even shorter than pictured here).  Also, fringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment