Monday, December 1, 2014

fluffy




{sweater: H&M; jeans: 7 For All Mankind (similar); hat: Free People;
boots: Marc by Marc Jacobs (black version); sunglasses: Prada}

I happened to have the day off this past Friday, which I didn't plan for Black Friday, but I decided to check out the mall nearby to see if there were any sales.  I didn't really find any, but I wasn't really looking for anything in particular because I had just done some major shopping the week before.  (Did anyone else shop the Free People 25% off sale?  I regret not buying more.)  I did however walk by H&M, a store I rarely shop in anymore, and saw this sweater.  It's pretty much the white sweater I've been looking for my whole life.  Then I wondered why I don't go in there more often.  This sweater is super fluffy, but not itchy, which I've been finding with a lot of sweaters lately.  It was so cozy I decided to have a hot chocolate with my heart-shaped marshmallow I got at the Free People sale (see below).  It was heart to resist.  Yup, I said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment