Wednesday, November 19, 2014

the perfect pink coat

 
 
boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors; hat (bought last year): Urban Outfitters; sunglasses: Prada}
 
I am obsessed with this coat.  I ordered a pink coat a while ago and was not pleased with the quality so I returned it.  I've been on the hunt ever since for the perfect pink coat.  I'm petite but I wanted a big coat so that I could layer chunky turtlenecks underneath.  I'm like an Olsen twin.  I want my clothes to swallow me (i.e. keep me warm in the winter).  I have other coats that are more fitted, which makes them difficult to wear when the temp drops because they're hard to layer under and I'm just not ready for a parka.  This coat is so beautiful and has kept me surprisingly warm (it's only 35% wool).  It feels like I'm wrapped in a blanket it's so cozy.  (I might have to buy it in the grey.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment