Tuesday, November 25, 2014

navy







{sweater: Urban Outfitters; skirt: GAP (bought in-store, similar); hat, rings: Free People;
boots (black): Marc by Marc Jacobs; sunglasses: Prada}
 
I recently read that navy looks great on brunettes so when I saw this sweater at Urban Outfitters I had to try it on, but then almost passed up trying it on because I liked a few other things better and thought, it's just a navy blue sweater.  But then when I tried it on I thought, wow they were right.  I have some navy items but I never really paid attention too much about what colours look best on me because I pretty much will wear anything (and then sometimes later realize maybe it wasn't the best colour for me to wear).  That's what's great about having a blog, you can see what works and what does not.  (Of course at the time I think it works, or even hesitate but still wear it anyway.)  Anyway, for you brunettes out there, the other colours that I can recall were bright pink, white/cream and light yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment