Wednesday, November 12, 2014

crop it like it's hot


{top: Club Monaco; tank: RW&Co. (old, love this one); skirt: Wilfred (old, love this one);
boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors (also here); bracelet: BCBG; sunglasses: Prada (bought in-store)}

It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I was at home sick.  I slept until almost 11 am (after going back to bed after dropping the kids off at daycare/school) and felt a bit better.  It would have been the perfect day to run errands, etc. but I was not up for doing anything.  I could not pass up the opportunity though to take some quick pictures of today's outfit without having to worry about freezing, or covering up with a coat.  It was just after 4 pm and already getting dark out.  Sad.  Also sad, it was almost 17 degrees.  Today the high was supposed to be about 4 degrees so of course I'm wearing this outfit with tights and a coat.  It's just not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment