Monday, October 20, 2014

cricket

 
 


 
{sweater via Mendocino (similar here and here); jeans: GAP; necklace: Juicy Couture (old);
rings (similar): Free People; sneakers: Converse; sunglasses: Prada}
 
I've seen the Rag & Bone version of this sweater a lot in the blogosphere (which naturally means it's sold out everywhere).  I usually don't like to buy what everyone else is wearing, but it was one of those days where you want to buy something but can't find anything.  So I gave this sweater a shot and loved it.  The v neck is very flattering, although I would not wear it without something underneath to work.  I thought about pairing it with boyfriend jeans, but they're distressed and there is no way I'm putting those back on anytime soon.  (I was shivering in these photos.  "It's warm in the sun", I was told.  Don't believe anyone when they say that to you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment