Monday, September 15, 2014

going green

 





boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors (also here); rings: Free People;
bag (other colours, larger version here), sunglasses: Prada}
 
This is the third time I bought this Wilfred sweater, this time in a beautiful green.  It seems to be a tradition that I buy this sweater every fall, thankfully they keep coming back with it.  I have it in a beautiful cream with leaves printed on it and a leopard print one.  It's the perfect layering sweater for this time of year because it's so lightweight and this weather is all over the place.  So you can wear it over a long-sleeved shirt for when you need a little coverage, or when it gets colder and you need to throw on a jacket, it's not too bulky.  I might actually buy it in more colours this fall because it's that perfect.  It also goes perfectly with this plaid shirt I recently picked up from ZARA.  I clearly am having a thing for green lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment