Wednesday, August 27, 2014

falling for . . . grey








{Wilfred Zadkine T-Shirt; jeans: Paige Denim (bought last fall, love these and these);
hat, bracelet: BCBG (in-store); shoes: ZARA; necklace: Juicy Couture; sunglasses: Prada}

Yesterday was extremely hot.  Of course I was wearing pants.  I hardly ever wear pants!  I live for skirts and dresses and on the hottest day this summer (yes, sadly, yesterday was probably the hottest day we have had) and I wore pants.  Black pants.  I'm in fall mode now and it's hard to get me back.  Sorry, Summer, but I'm over you.  Anyway, last week was cool and it was perfect for this cozy grey tee.  I picked up quite a few Wilfred pieces this fall.  They have great basics.  I picked up a similar black one.  Staples you always need in your closet.  They can be worn alone (or perfect for layering underneath a blazer), or worn with a blouse underneath when it really starts to cool down.  I love grey for fall.  It's one of my favourite neutrals because you never look like you're trying too hard with grey. Black (or white) sometimes looks too harsh.  I'm especially a fan of grey on grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment