Thursday, August 7, 2014

black & white (summer edition)


{sweater: GAP (bought last summer, love this one); shorts: J.Crew; bracelet: BCBG (similar styles);
sneakers: Converse; hat: Roxy; necklace: Juicy Couture (old); sunglasses: Prada}

We headed to the beach yesterday evening for some ice cream and the weather has been all over the place so I figured I would be safe with a sweater/shorts combo.  I have been living in these J.Crew shorts.  They are so cozy and comfortable to wear.  Instead of going for a basic black sweater, I paired them with this cozy GAP striped sweater I bought last summer (last seen here paired with polka dot shorts), which is perfect for cooler nights (and mornings).  (You want to get something lightweight like the Free People one I linked above.)  I kept the black and white theme going with this Roxy fedora and Converse sneakers.  An easy breezy outfit that looks put together that really took no time to put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment