Wednesday, July 23, 2014

ice cream & kimonos

 

{overalls: Mendocino; tee: Sunday Best via Aritzia; kimono: Free People;
shoes: Guess (old); bracelets: H&M (in-store); sunglasses: Prada}

I never need an excuse to get ice cream, but I heard it was National Ice Cream Day on Sunday so, of course, I had to celebrate.  Sunday was that in-between weather where the sun was shining and felt hot, but there was a breeze so it felt cool in the shade; so I wore these overall shorts to keep cool and this beautiful Free People kimono to keep warm.  This kimono is becoming my go-to piece for those cooler summer nights.  I had picked up this cute little crop top from Aritzia, which if you're like me and not fully comfortable wearing crop tops on their own, wearing them under overalls is a great way to wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment