Thursday, July 3, 2014

easy breezy maxi slip


 


 

 
{Free People Easy Breezy Crochet Slip; top: Mendocino (old); bracelets: H&M;
shoes (love these), necklace: GUESS; hat: BCBG (other styles); sunglasses: Prada}

It was a coincidence that it was super windy when I wore this Free People 'easy breezy' slip.  I ordered a bunch of stuff from Free People, which arrived the day before Canada Day, and loved every single piece equally so it was hard to decide what to wear first.  But it happened to be extremely hot on Canada Day so this slip won.  I would have preferred to wear this slip on its own because of the heat, but it's sheer and I was not in the mood to wear a bra (well, I'm usually never in the mood to wear a bra, which is one of the reasons why I want to order this slip in another colour).  So I wore this sheer top, which is my go-to layering piece in the summer because it's so lightweight.  Now the hard part... deciding on what colour of this slip to buy next!

No comments:

Post a Comment