Thursday, June 19, 2014

the wedge sandal


 


 






top: Wilfred (old); Coach Bleecker Mini Preston Satchel; hat: BCBG (love this one);
bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar here); sunglasses: Prada}
 
I went looking for new sandals, but did NOT want a wedge as I have over 10 pairs and basically no other type of sandal (besides flat ones), but I could not help buying these because 1) they're super comfortable and 2) they're brown, which is a colour I don't tend to buy.  So I caved mainly for the latter reason.  But I love a wedge sandal.  They are way more comfortable than a heel, but still give you height, which in my case is necessary because I'm so petite.
 
I was also on the hunt earlier this week for a new pair of jeans to replace my old high-waisted 7 jeans that I've had for years because I'm trying to do the crop top thing (but I also like to eat cupcakes and not work out).  I was looking for a flared leg because that's what the pair of jeans I wanted to replace has, but pretty much every pair I picked up were skinnies.  I crouched down to pick up a pair and riiiiiiip.  My dress pants had ripped about 2 inches!  Needless to say, I could not go back to work in my dress pants so I had to buy a pair of jeans on the spot.  I chose these 7 For All Mankind 'Slim Illusion Cropped Skinny' jeans because they're super flattering and super comfortable.  Plus, they're high enough that I can maybe wear a crop top.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment