Thursday, June 12, 2014

sweet daisy





{MINKPINK Sweet Daisy Shorts; top: Mendocino (old); necklace: Coach (old); bracelets: H&M;
sunglasses: Prada; shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs (bought last summer, other colours here and here)}

I love these shorts and I love this weather.  This heat is what I live for.  I believe I mentioned before that I'm on the hunt for shorts.  My focus has always been on skirts and dresses.  But lately I want to be more casual.  I think it's because I went back to work after a long maternity leave and have to dress up.  I went up a size in these shorts because I wanted a pair of cutoffs I can lounge by the pool, or beach and feel comfortable in.  Well, these are pretty much all you need.  They're comfy, have a cute daisy print, but distressed so they're not too sweet.  Now I just need time off to lounge by a pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment