Tuesday, June 24, 2014

hello, summer!







It was the first day of summer a few days ago and I woke up with a migraine from the sunburn I got the day before and a sore throat.  (I had just gotten over my '100 day cough' earlier last week!)  I started to feel worse as the day went on but I had a birthday party to go to so I dressed up and hoped for the best.  I wore this super pretty Stone Cold Fox for Urban Outfitters cropped top.  I've been coveting something from Stone Cold Fox (specifically this jumper) so when I saw this piece for under $100 at Urban Outfitters I had to scoop it up.  In the end, I only lasted about 2 hours (after getting sick a couple of times from the nasty cough I now have).  I just hope it's not another '100 day cough' because I've been dying for summer to get here and I'd like to enjoy it, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment