Saturday, June 21, 2014

goodbye, spring






{tunic: Topshop (similar here); jacket: Anthropologie (similar here and here);
bracelets: J.Crew, H&M; Roxy Heat Wave Hat (similar); sunglasses: Prada}

I'm so happy I picked up this Anthropologie jacket last fall because it's a great spring jacket too.  It's lightweight and basically goes with everything.  It's the first day of summer today and hopefully that means warmer mornings, but we haven't gotten there yet.  Some mornings this week I have been able to get away without wearing a jacket, but there still has been those days that have a little bit of that spring morning chill.  Earlier this spring I said that I normally don't get to wear spring jackets for very long because in Canada it goes from cold to hot, but this spring has been perfect.

So long, Spring... hello, Summer...(you're my favourite)!

No comments:

Post a Comment