Sunday, June 15, 2014

Goddess









jeans: GAP; bracelets: H&M (in-store); sunglasses: Prada}

It was my birthday yesterday and we won't talk about how old I am, we'll just talk about what I did and what I wore because that's more fun.  I went out to dinner with a couple of girlfriends Friday night and wore this outfit.  I actually wore this outfit to work and planned on changing into this beautiful Urban Outfitters romper, which is why I bought it in the first place (but I would have changed the shoes and not have worn the fedora), but it became so chilly that I decided to change back into this outfit because the weather just upset me.  I also didn't have much time to change because I was at the spa all afternoon.  It was a rough day, as you can tell.  The only thing was that I wish I had worn this beautiful head wrap that I ordered from Urban Outfitters.  I became obsessed with head wraps last summer (see here and here) so I could not help but pick up this beauty.  It's called a Goddess Chain Headwrap, which is fitting because I cannot stop listening to Iggy Azalea's album. "Bow down to a Goddess.  Goddess!  Got it?"

2 comments: