Monday, June 2, 2014

distressed overall


 
 
 

{overalls: Mendocino, love these overalls and these shorts; tee: Talula (old); hat: Roxy (similar here);
sneakers: Vans; initial necklace: Juicy Couture (old); sunglasses: Prada}

A couple of things on my shopping list lately: white distressed shorts and overalls.  While I was looking for these One Teaspoon distressed shorts, I came across these distressed overalls and fell in love with them immediately because they were the best of both worlds.  I went up a size because I wanted a more 'boyfriend' fit since I would be wearing them on hot summer days.  Yesterday was supposed to be hot but it turned out to be a bit cooler, which was just perfect.  Just like these overalls.  Shortalls.  Whatever.  They're perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment