Friday, June 6, 2014

citrusy

 


{jacket: ZARA; jeans: GAP; tee: Jacob (old); shoes: Steve Madden (also here);
handbag: Coach; bracelets: J.Crew, H&M; sunglasses: Prada}
 
I fell in love with this jacket as soon as I saw it because the colour is so pretty.  It's the perfect jacket for spring.  It became so hot lately that I was worried I wouldn't get around to wearing it.  I find that with spring jackets.  Our weather goes from cold to hot in seemingly a week so my spring jackets barely get a chance to be worn.  But yet I continue to buy them because they're always so pretty.  I wanted this jacket to be the focal point of my outfit (since I probably will only wear it a couple of times because it's getting hot again) so I wore all white.  Plus, it's been feeling like summer lately so I've been automatically reaching for these white jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment