Monday, June 30, 2014

ballet pink & zippers






Paige Denim Edgemont Ultra Skinny Jeans; top: Forever 21 (old); sunglasses: Prada;

We went out to dinner Saturday night and although it was scorching hot and I normally would've used the opportunity to wear a cute little romper, I could not wait to wear these jeans.  I first saw these jeans online in white and fell instantly in love with them, but thankfully did not get around to buying them because then I saw them in pink.  PINK!  I definitely didn't wait to buy these.  As girly as I am, I love that these jeans aren't 'too pink' (if you know what I mean) and the zippers make them edgier and add a unique touch.  Because these jeans aren't too girly, I paired them with a lace top and opted for no jewellery because I always feel less is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment