Tuesday, May 13, 2014

studs & lace









necklace: Coach (gift); bracelets: Coach, H&M; sunglasses: Prada}

I am in love.  I have been coveting a pair of shoes from the Valentino 'Rockstud' collection for a long time now and finally decided I was going to splurge for my 35th birthday.  I kept seeing the nude version everywhere and although neon is fun and black would go with everything, it was the nude that caught my eye.  So I searched the web to see where was the best place to buy them (free shipping, sizes, ease of returning) and came across farfetch.com.  They had the nude version in every size.  But, wait, what are those?!  This pink, I've never seen this pink before!  It was a big chunk to put on my credit card, but I thought better to be safe than sorry and order two different sizes.  I ordered the nude in what I thought would fit me - a 35.5 (having already tried a size 36) and the pink in the 35 (because they didn't have them in the 35.5).  As I waited, I was hoping the nude would fit me better because I thought they would be the best investment - nude goes with everything!  But the pink version arrived first and they are stunning, but a tad snug.  Thinking I should still go with the nude, deep inside I had hoped the nude would be too big.  Sure enough that was the case.  After wearing these all day I am so glad I stuck with the 35 because they are super comfortable.  It was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment