Monday, May 19, 2014

pinks

{top: Mendocino (in-store, recent); jeans: Marciano (similar here); bracelet: J.Crew;
handbag: RED Valentino (similar here and here); shoes: Steve Madden; sunglasses: Prada}

Yesterday was my first gig as a personal shopper.  I wanted to wear something casual and easy, but not too casual.  I went with pinks to show my true personal style.  I don't have training to be a personal shopper, nor do I plan on doing it for a living, but it is my dream job.  To shop all day long and not have to spend your own money?  Genius.  My first client was my aunt.  It was tempting at times to shop for myself, but I wanted to give her all of my attention.  (I did manage to pick up a couple of pieces at the GAP because it was the last day to use my 'GAP Cash'.)  We went shopping for 4.5 hours and she spent almost $1500.  I'd say it was a success!  She was a very happy client, which made me very happy.  Maybe it's something I should consider?

No comments:

Post a Comment