Tuesday, May 27, 2014

pink lady




{shirt, skirt: ZARA; shoes: Guess by Marciano; bracelets: H&M, J.Crew; sunglasses: Prada}

I saw this shirt/skirt combo in the ZARA lookbook and immediately fell in love.  At first I thought it was a dress and as much as I love a dress, I was happy to find out it was two separate pieces because it could be worn two different ways.  First, as seen above, not tucking the shirt into the skirt, which shows the two tones of the shirt, which is what I love so much about it.  The other way to wear this outfit is tucking the shirt in which gives it a more polished look.  I love the look above because it's a more looser vibe, which I thought was appropriate hanging out on a rooftop of a hotel after my Goddaughter's Communion.  It was also really hot that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment