Friday, May 9, 2014

peachy sunsets

 
 



 
  
{BB Dakota Izzy Moto Jacket; top: Anthropologie; jeans: GAP;
shoes: Steve Madden NONSTP (also here); sunglasses: Prada}
 
Spring is finally here!  I have worn a spring (technically, fall) jacket all week so I think that's safe to say.  I bought this pretty BB Dakota jacket a little while ago and have been waiting - and waiting - to wear it.  Well the day has finally come and it's supposed to be a really warm one!  This jacket is perfect for spring, super comfy and a great price.  I started shopping for spring clothes recently and normally would be able to start wearing sandals around this time, but because it's been chilly I was on the hunt for the perfect 'everyday' shoe to pair with lighter clothes.  I came across these amazingly comfortable Steve Madden open toe booties/mules and they were exactly what I was looking for.  And this is the weather I've been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment