Friday, April 25, 2014

spring-ish

{pumps: GUESS; jeans: GAP; sweater: Topshop}

It does not feel like spring.  At all.  We get a nice day here, or there, but for the most part it is still cold.  I've mostly been wearing my wool coat.  I commute in my Vans and I secretly wish I was still wearing my Uggs (no, I will never give up wearing Uggs.  I live in Canada).  But I am tired of wearing winter boots or booties.  My skin is still pale because I have barely seen the sun.  Everyone around me seems miserable and ready for summer.  I decided since the weather was not going to cooperate, I was going to dress for spring anyway and brought out my pink GUESS pumps.  (Baby steps.)  I paired them with this pretty blue Topshop floral sweater.  Later in the afternoon, I was surprised by these beautiful flowers by my hubby to cheer me up.  (When the weather's miserable, I blame him for not wanting to move to California.)  At the end of the day, it felt a little bit like spring-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment