Thursday, April 17, 2014

bonjour



{trench coat: Banana Republic; dress: Topshop (bought in store); boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors;
necklace: Mendocino; bracelets: H&M (in-store); sunglasses: Prada}

I saw this trench coat on Rachel Bilson (see here) and thought it was the perfect addition to my spring collection of outerwear.  I bought a trench coat years and years ago (and still have it), but it's black and more formal than this one.  This one is perfect because you can dress it up for work or dress it down with a pair of jeans (or even shorts as seen on Rachel Bilson!).  Wearing a trench + stripes automatically makes me think of Paris, which is where I'm headed next spring and I cannot wait since I've never been and have been dying to go for as long as I can remember.  This trench will definitely come in handy.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment