Sunday, April 13, 2014

awesome baggies

sweatshirt: Topshop; Dolce Vita Stirling Boots (also here); sunglasses: Prada}

I've been seeing a lot of distressed jeans out there and, although I have a pair of awesome 7 for All Mankind distressed jeans that I bought years ago and are still my favourite pair of jeans, I was not sure I was a fan of the super distressed kind.  My 7s only have one hole.  In the knee.  But I thought I would give them a try and I'm so glad I did because as soon as I put these "awesome baggies" on, I was hooked.  Maybe it's because they're pink, or maybe I was in the mood for some really comfy jeans but, either way, these are both and I'll be living in them this spring.  These would look great with a pair of pumps, but I was taking my son to get some froyo, so I paired them with these also awesome Dolce Vita boots, which are also really comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment