Sunday, March 16, 2014

sweet vs. street


{sweater: Talula; jeans: 7 For All Mankind (old, similar and love these); jacket: FCUK (in-store);
hat: J.Crew (other colours); necklace: Juicy Couture (old); sunglasses: Prada}

My daughter's middle name is Minnie, which combines my grandmother's name Maria and my husband's grandmother's name Winnie, and also because I love all things Disney, so when I saw that Aritzia was collaborating with Disney, I got excited.  This Minnie Mouse cropped sweater is super cute and cozy, but because I'm not quite ready to bare my belly (also because it's freezing out), I paired it with some high-waisted 7 jeans that I've had for years.  I posted a selfie when I first wore this sweater (see here), before I realized Aritzia is actually holding a contest to win a $1,000 gift card (see details here)!  The contest is called #sweetvsstreet and since I'm usually drawn to pink, ruffles, bows, cupcakes, etc... naturally I tend to dress on the sweeter side.  But because I also didn't want my look to be too sweet, I topped off my outfit with a faux leather bomber.

No comments:

Post a Comment