Thursday, March 20, 2014

spring



 

{blouse (worn as dress): Anthropologie; coat: ASOS; boots: MICHAEL Michael Kors (silver zipper);
hat: Local Heroes (flipped down to not show 'Bad Hair Day' writing); sunglasses: Prada}

It's the first day of spring!  It's still in the below 0 range, but we're getting closer.  I thought I would celebrate by wearing this cute Anthropologie "blouse", which I'm wearing as a dress because I'm petite and it's quite long for a blouse.  I love the mixture of stripes and florals, but I especially love the sleeves (see below).  I'll be living in this dress over the next few months.  Plus, it's a perfect piece to transition into spring with because you can add tights for now.

It's way too cold to take pictures of this dress without a coat on, but I managed to take one on our porch.  The sleeves also look great pushed up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment