Friday, March 7, 2014

spring mint




{jeans: GAP (love these 7s); top: Mango (old); sweater: Marciano (old); bracelets: H&M;
boots: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar); scarf: J.Crew (in-store); hat: Club Monaco; sunglasses: Prada}

Two more weeks until spring and we even get to 'spring forward' with our clocks this weekend, but it sure doesn't feel like spring.  At all.  But I've been reading the March issues of my favourite fashion magazines and all I keep seeing are spring clothes, which is making me a bit depressed.  Instyle had a spread on mint and they suggested pairing it with navy, which is not something I would think of (I'm all about mixing mint with white and other pastels).  So I decided to bring out my mint jeans and love the colour combination so much (I know, the top looks black but I swear it's navy!).  It's now starting to feel a little bit like spring.  (But not really.)  

I'm so excited pastels are a huge trend for spring.  The colours are just so pretty!  If I'm not wearing it, I want to be carrying it.  I have a pastel pink bag covered and now I'm on the hunt for the perfect mint bag.  This Loeffler Randall Junior Work Tote is perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment