Monday, March 31, 2014

pink bunny



{top: Free People (love this one for spring); blazer: Talula (old, other colours); necklace: Coach (gift);
bracelets: H&M (in-store); bag: Nia Anthony (also here, bought at Mendocino); 
shoes: Pierre Hardy (black leather here); sunglasses: Prada}

I had a baby shower to go to and it was supposed to be 8 and sunny so I put together two outfits: 1) a floral dress with a long-sleeved blouse underneath, in case it was warm enough to go bare legged; and 2) the outfit above.  Either way, I wanted to dress girlie and in pink (even though the shower was for a baby boy).  It snowed Saturday night so there was no way I was going to wear option 1), but it was actually quite beautiful out.  The sun was shining all day.  I even threw a trench coat over this outfit to wear to the shower, but I had to take it off in the car because it was actually that warm.  This weather makes me so happy.  I've been waiting to wear this Free People lace top again, which I bought last summer, with this pink blazer I bought from Aritzia a while ago.  It just screams spring to me.  Of course, nothing screams spring more than a pink bunny bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment