Thursday, March 6, 2014

leather details & pink pants

{tunic: J.Crew; pants: GAP (old, love these for spring); hat: Club Monaco;
necklace: Juicy Couture (old); ring: H&M; bracelet: BCBG (similar); sunglasses: Prada}
 
Just a quick post of my outfit today, which I posted on Instagram.  I was home the past couple of days because my son was sick so I decided to stay as far away as possible from him (put him in front of the TV, like a good parent) and officially spring clean my closet (even though I just organized my closet recently).  I came across so many things, including these pants, that I haven't worn this past winter (or last because I was on maternity leave) and, even though I heard we won't be seeing any sign of spring until late April (sigh), I decided I better put some outfits together before it's too late.  You never know, spring may decide to surprise us and come earlier (doubtful).  I told myself anything I would not end up wearing, I would donate.  I mean, how many tweed skirts does one person need?  (I also did a lot of online shopping yesterday so I should probably make room anyway.)

1 comment: