Sunday, March 9, 2014

kiss me

{sweatshirt: Topshop; jeans: GAP; hat: J.Crew (in-store, similar); initial necklace: Juicy Couture (old);
sunglasses: Prada; lips: Smashbox 'Fuchsia Flash'}

A quick post of the outfit I just posted on Instagram.  I did a little shopping at Topshop on Friday and couldn't resist this cute sweatshirt.  (Had a hard time resisting a lot of things!)  Sadly, I would rather no one kiss me since I have the nastiest coughs I think I have ever had.  I caught it, of course, from my kids.  I've also had a migraine on and off for days, but today I was able to get some fresh air and do a little bit of outdoor shopping.  The sun was shining, I had lunch with some friends (even though I could barely taste my meal) but, by the end of the day, my cough only got worse.  Normally when I get home, I usually change into my pjs right away, but I'm still wearing this sweatshirt because it is probably the softest sweatshirt I have ever owned.  I might even sleep in it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment