Monday, March 17, 2014

cool mint


{turtleneck, hat (other colours): J.Crew; skirt: Madewell; necklace: Coach (gift);
boots: Marc by Marc Jacobs (sold out, similar here); sunglasses: Prada}

I've been dying to start wearing spring clothes, but it's just not warming up.  At all.  It's hard not to want to buy spring clothes, but I'm trying to restrain myself because I just can't wear them yet and they'll probably go on sale by the time I can.  (I have picked up a few things.)  But I've also been having a hard time resisting all of the sales out there for winter clothes.  Of course there are some deals that are too hard to pass up!  I picked up this J.Crew "tissue turtleneck" because it's light as, well, a tissue so I can still wear it if it does start to warm up, but also because it is mint and one of my favourite spring trends are pastels.  So it's the best of both worlds.
 
(p.s. I unintentionally wore green today and only realized it was St. Patrick's Day when I saw a woman boarding the train with a sparkly green hat!)

1 comment:

  1. Lindo look ficou muito estilosa =)beijokas
    ótima semana
    http://www.estilopropriobysir.com/

    ReplyDelete