Monday, March 3, 2014

sweater dresses & booties





{sweater dress: GUESS (old, love this ASOS one and this Halston Heritage one); 
boots: Marc by Marc Jacobs; bracelet: Coach; hat: Urban Outfitters; sunglasses: Prada}

So it's going to be another freezing week this week.  I was hoping last week was going to be the last of it, but sadly I was wrong.  I even swore I would not put on another chunky sweater again until next fall/winter and to start wearing spring clothes, but the weather won and here I am wearing a sweater dress.  I've had this Guess one for years and it's one of my favourites.  (I even wore it when I was pregnant!)  I love sweater dresses for the winter because they're so cozy and easy to throw on.  (I'm obsessed with this UNIF one.)  I am starting to shop little by little though for spring items and have been eyeing some amazing sandals, but instead of torturing myself since I won't be able to wear them for probably months, I bought these gorgeous booties to help me get through the next few (several?) weeks.  Take that, winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment