Monday, March 24, 2014

baby blue





{sweater: GAP; skirt (old), coat (in-store): ZARA; Talula Kent Blazer;
Marc by Marc Jacobs Rue Loafers (also here, pink version); necklace: Guess; sunglasses: Prada}

I'm obsessing over pastels for spring so even though it's not quite spring weather yet (it's actually quite freezing today), I'm finding any way of fitting pastels into my wardrobe.  I think this GAP sweater is such a beautiful colour.  It goes with so many things.  It's lightweight so you can still wear it when it starts to get mild out.  I bought this ZARA snow leopard skirt a year or so ago, but love this Parker Fawn Siberian Snow Leopard Print Dress.  I think it would look great with some pastel pumps or a pastel cardigan.  Because this skirt is on the shorter side, I paired it with these adorable Marc by Marc Jacobs kitty loafers.  Also, because it's Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment